Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Wer ist online?
15 Mitglieder (Biketourglobal, Radaholic, silbermöwe, Möre, rtec, macbookmatthes, 4 unsichtbar), 311 Gäste und 666 Suchmaschinen sind im Forum unterwegs.
Details
Erweitert
Rund ums Forum
Regeln
Die Regeln für dieses Forum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Vereinbarungen für die Benutzung
Das Team
Wer steht hinter dem Forum?
Verifizierung
Offenlegung deiner Identität
Beteiligte Homepages
Radreise-Seiten, die das Forum eingebunden haben
Mach mit!
Dieses Forum für deine Homepage
RSS Feeds RSS
Eine Übersicht öffentlicher RSS Feeds
Plauderecke
Zum Unterhalten und Plauschen
Die Geschichte
Die Geschichte des Forums
Spende
Unterstütze das Forum
Radreise-Wiki
Partnerseiten
Statistik
29207 Mitglieder
97624 Themen
1532669 Beiträge

In den letzten 12 Monaten waren 2223 Mitglieder aktiv. Die bislang meiste Aktivität war am 02.02.24 17:09 mit 5102 Besuchern gleichzeitig.
mehr...
Vielschreiber (30 Tage)
veloträumer 60
Keine Ahnung 53
Falk 53
Juergen 50
iassu 46
Themenoptionen
#52671 - 08.08.03 17:42 Anyone out there with a sense of adventure?
Anonymous
Nicht registriert
Hi all,
I have some free time on my hands and am looking to get out and about on my bike and discover what life has to offer on the open road. I'm open to suggestions and recommendations in regards to length of trip and geography covered, although I would love to tour South Africa with a view to setting out around October/November time.
I'd love to hear from anyone, male or female, who shares a similar enthusiasm for wanting to jump on a bike and enjoy life.
I'm 33 years old, male, and am based in England.

take care,
Darren.
Nach oben   Versenden Drucken
#53739 - 20.08.03 08:00 Re: Anyone out there with a sense of adventure? [Re: Anonym]
Johann
Nicht registriert
South Africa:
A few of my mates are going to cycling from Johannesburg to Pietermaritzburg in Kwazulu-Natal the week before the Amashovashova race . Dates 20-25 October. Sleeping in B&B's, budget accomodation.

Contact me if you like to join us.

The Amashovashova is a 100km race between PieterMarizburg and Durban. Will be held on the 26th of October.

Our tour down will be about 500km in 5 days. Tar road.

regards
Johann

email:
johannwfourie@yahoo.co.uk
#54498 - 27.08.03 14:42 Re: Anyone out there with a sense of adventure? [Re: Anonymous]
nikki
Nicht registriert
hey there, i'm potentially touring italy in october/november, no definite plans yet. i am beginning my journey next week starting in amsterdam, ie. after buying a bike and gear etc!!
are looking for some flexible company
good luck!!
enjoy smile
nik
#54820 - 31.08.03 15:31 Re: Anyone out there with a sense of adventure? [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Nicht registriert
I'm planning to start a bicycle tour in south chile september 20'th 2003 . caratera austral and I'm quite flexible ... I'm 28 living in Israel.
assaf
#57761 - 28.09.03 22:43 Re: Anyone out there with a sense of adventure? [Re: Anonymous]
Paulie
Nicht registriert
Yes me!

I'm off to NZ in late Nov. This will be the start of a year off work (whopee). It will also be my first bike tour abroad. I know NZ is not quite the same as SA but does it interest you?

If not enjoy SA.

Happy travelling.

#57938 - 30.09.03 10:55 Re: Anyone out there with a sense of adventure? [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Nicht registriert
Hi!
I am on holidays one week in October (13-20).I´d like to go to the UK in order to make a week tour with the bike.
I´ve seen some things in Scotland
Any volunteer?
write to scapitan@alum.etsii.upm.es
Sergio

Quote:
Hi all,
I have some free time on my hands and am looking to get out and about on my bike and discover what life has to offer on the open road. I'm open to suggestions and recommendations in regards to length of trip and geography covered, although I would love to tour South Africa with a view to setting out around October/November time.
I'd love to hear from anyone, male or female, who shares a similar enthusiasm for wanting to jump on a bike and enjoy life.
I'm 33 years old, male, and am based in England.

take care,
Darren.

www.bikefreaks.de