Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Wer ist online?
9 Mitglieder (bs2000, Fahrradfips, Helga 3, HC SVNT DRACONES, 5 unsichtbar), 311 Gäste und 889 Suchmaschinen sind im Forum unterwegs.
Details
Erweitert
Rund ums Forum
Regeln
Die Regeln für dieses Forum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Vereinbarungen für die Benutzung
Das Team
Wer steht hinter dem Forum?
Verifizierung
Offenlegung deiner Identität
Beteiligte Homepages
Radreise-Seiten, die das Forum eingebunden haben
Mach mit!
Dieses Forum für deine Homepage
RSS Feeds RSS
Eine Übersicht öffentlicher RSS Feeds
Plauderecke
Zum Unterhalten und Plauschen
Die Geschichte
Die Geschichte des Forums
Spende
Unterstütze das Forum
Radreise-Wiki
Partnerseiten
Statistik
29207 Mitglieder
97624 Themen
1532677 Beiträge

In den letzten 12 Monaten waren 2219 Mitglieder aktiv. Die bislang meiste Aktivität war am 02.02.24 17:09 mit 5102 Besuchern gleichzeitig.
mehr...
Vielschreiber (30 Tage)
veloträumer 60
Keine Ahnung 53
Falk 53
Juergen 51
iassu 46
Themenoptionen
#582412 - 11.01.10 09:11 Danube delta: from Sulina to Sfintu Gheorghe
ConRAD
Mitglied
Themenersteller
abwesend abwesend
DELTA OF DANUBE
I'm presently investigating on the practical possibility to go from Sulina to Sfintu Gheorghe following the shore as indicated in the map attached below.
I've found the path searching in www.bikely.com but, that's no so clear why, the author refuses to be contacted mad .
Any idea on the feasibility of the track ?
GPS path from Sulina to Sfintu Gheorghe
Nach oben   Versenden Drucken
#583715 - 16.01.10 10:41 Re: Danube delta: from Sulina to Sfintu Gheorghe [Re: ConRAD]
birgit66
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
There is a path from Sulina to Sfintu Gheorghe along the telegraph poles and a channel. Its about 35 kilometers. I did it last year. Its stony and the last part is very sandy and in the middle between Sulina and Sfinti gheorge there is a ford. At the end of october the ford was dry and I could pass it without problems. But it seems, that it can be dangerous, when the water comes in (dead water??). I aked at the police in Sulina. You can see the road at google earth and if its dry is visible too.
Regards
Birgit
#583941 - 17.01.10 07:56 Re: Danube delta: from Sulina to Sfintu Gheorghe [Re: birgit66]
ConRAD
Mitglied
Themenersteller
abwesend abwesend
Thank you Birgit, is it perhaps the path that you mention the road identified as DC-5?
CLICK HERE TO SEE DC-5:
Sulina-Sfintu Gheorghe thru DC-5
I've seen the ford so, just in case, I'll ask however to the police.
One more question: how did you reach Sulina and how did you get out from Sfintu Gheorghe?
Thank you.
Corrado
#902075 - 22.01.13 22:21 Re: Danube delta: from Sulina to Sfintu Gheorghe [Re: ConRAD]
wgerbig
Mitglied Übernachtungsnetzwerk
abwesend abwesend
We tried to do that route in August 2011 from Sfintu Gheorghe to Sulina, but we had to return after approx. two-thirds of the way, because the water was just too deep (about two meters)....
Later that day, a nice brother of the hostel's owner we stayed in took us and the two bikes along the delta on a small boat to a place very close to Sulina....

www.bikefreaks.de