Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Wer ist online?
15 Mitglieder (Bafomed, s´peterle, Günter-HB, WilliStroti, MichiV, Stefan aus B, avwings, motion, iassu, 3 unsichtbar), 325 Gäste und 330 Suchmaschinen sind im Forum unterwegs.
Details
Erweitert
Rund ums Forum
Regeln
Die Regeln für dieses Forum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Vereinbarungen für die Benutzung
Das Team
Wer steht hinter dem Forum?
Verifizierung
Offenlegung deiner Identität
Beteiligte Homepages
Radreise-Seiten, die das Forum eingebunden haben
Mach mit!
Dieses Forum für deine Homepage
RSS Feeds RSS
Eine Übersicht öffentlicher RSS Feeds
Plauderecke
Zum Unterhalten und Plauschen
Die Geschichte
Die Geschichte des Forums
Spende
Unterstütze das Forum
Radreise-Wiki
Partnerseiten
Statistik
29207 Mitglieder
97624 Themen
1532674 Beiträge

In den letzten 12 Monaten waren 2221 Mitglieder aktiv. Die bislang meiste Aktivität war am 02.02.24 17:09 mit 5102 Besuchern gleichzeitig.
mehr...
Vielschreiber (30 Tage)
veloträumer 60
Falk 53
Keine Ahnung 53
Juergen 51
iassu 46
Themenoptionen
#75723 - 29.02.04 15:09 Touring the USA
Rhys
Mitglied Übernachtungsnetzwerk
Themenersteller
abwesend abwesend
Unterwegs in Vereinigte Staaten v.A. (Kleinere Überseeinseln)

Hi everyone, Wilowales here.
The weather is picking up here is the state of Georgia and if you're travelling this way, pay me a visit. Ther's lots of history, hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking and rafting in the immediate area. Lots of good food, beers and wines. So, if you're interested mail me . Zunani2001@yahoo.com

Safe and Happy Trails My Friends Wilo
Nach oben   Versenden Drucken
#80874 - 29.03.04 23:15 Re: Touring the USA [Re: Rhys]
residentdreamer
Nicht registriert
Hey there Wilow...

My name is Sean, I just stumbled across this site while preparing for my upcoming cycling adventure, Carlsbad, NM to LongCreek, SC... And I noticed your post and couldn't believe you were in Clayton. I've been living in LongCreek for about 5 years now, I went there to work on the river and ended up falling in love with the enitre area. I've been stuck up in Northern Indiana the past couple of months, but will be coming back down in a coupe of weeks and leaving on a bus to Carlsbad from Athens.

Anyways, I'm embarking on the pinnacle of my cycling career here in a couple of weeks, the Carlsbad trip. But I'll be back around in late May and am always up for a riding partner if you ever want to give it a shot. I have not ridin much at all in the past five years, the terrain in LC is not my favorite, all the steep hills and the complete lack of shoulders as well as the excess of logging trucks.

We'll give me a shout sometime if you need a riding partner, and check out my progress at www.residentdreamer.com/tour if you'd like, my contact info is also on the site. I made a little site so family members would know where to find my body if I don't make it back.

later,

Sean
Nach oben   Versenden Drucken

www.bikefreaks.de