Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Wer ist online?
9 Mitglieder (Bernie, Mooney, Maexle, Voyageur, 5 unsichtbar), 336 Gäste und 733 Suchmaschinen sind im Forum unterwegs.
Details
Erweitert
Rund ums Forum
Regeln
Die Regeln für dieses Forum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Vereinbarungen für die Benutzung
Das Team
Wer steht hinter dem Forum?
Verifizierung
Offenlegung deiner Identität
Beteiligte Homepages
Radreise-Seiten, die das Forum eingebunden haben
Mach mit!
Dieses Forum für deine Homepage
RSS Feeds RSS
Eine Übersicht öffentlicher RSS Feeds
Plauderecke
Zum Unterhalten und Plauschen
Die Geschichte
Die Geschichte des Forums
Spende
Unterstütze das Forum
Radreise-Wiki
Partnerseiten
Statistik
29207 Mitglieder
97623 Themen
1532663 Beiträge

In den letzten 12 Monaten waren 2223 Mitglieder aktiv. Die bislang meiste Aktivität war am 02.02.24 17:09 mit 5102 Besuchern gleichzeitig.
mehr...
Vielschreiber (30 Tage)
veloträumer 60
Falk 55
Keine Ahnung 52
Juergen 50
iassu 46
Themenoptionen
#619490 - 11.05.10 15:36 Injury by Bicyle
Shamim Ahammed
Mitglied
Themenersteller
abwesend abwesend
Unterwegs in Bangladesch

Once before many years I was fall from a small bridge to a canal under it. Those day I was get very afraid. Actually I was a new comer at cycling at that time...sometime I remind it and ..
Share your story here who have similar experience.
Nach oben   Versenden Drucken
#636292 - 09.07.10 15:53 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Shamim Ahammed]
outbackjack
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Originally Posted By: Shamim Ahammed
Once before many years I was fall from a small bridge to a canal under it. Those day I was get very afraid. Actually I was a new comer at cycling at that time...sometime I remind it and ..

I was lucky enough to have not meet any serious bike accident yet...hoping I
will always be safe smile
#643193 - 04.08.10 08:21 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: outbackjack]
Number Ⅱ
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Many years ago,I knocked down a small store and the boss nearly mad to kill me. dare not to image it. :phehe I was just a little boy at that time.
#643592 - 05.08.10 12:13 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Number Ⅱ]
BeBor
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Originally Posted By: Number Ⅱ
I was just a little boy at that time.

When I was 6 years old I got my first bike. On the way to school I fall head first in a deep (dry) moat. Highly overgrown with blackberry bushes and stinging nettles, it was not possible to move any part of my body without new pain.

But the worst injury: Two chuckleheaded neighbour girls laughed out loudly and told my disater to my school mates and the teacher blush.

Bernd
Mit Fahrrädern? So mit selber treten? Wo ist denn da der Sinn? (Heinz Erhardt im Film “Immer diese Radler”)
#691335 - 07.02.11 23:00 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Shamim Ahammed]
Reiseloff
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Somersaulted off my bike at five, broke my first frame at six, fell into nettles at seven...
My lesson from all crashes was that it doesn't kill me and the pain goes away soon.
I'm still pretty good at falling, never broke a bone or at least not obviously
(well, cracked a rib once and maybe broke a hand bone, but who cares).
Ohne Ziel, kein Weg.
#753362 - 30.08.11 19:48 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Shamim Ahammed]
Hub
Nicht registriert
Rules make sense.

I write this as I hope anytime it will save someones life.

One of the most eerily near accidents I have ever experienced was a bicyclist who has almost been overrun by a streetcar in a inner-city pedestrian zone. It scared the heck out of me.

The bicyclist drove comfy (though it was'nt allowed in the zone) and slowly its way as from behind the streetcar rumbled on its track. While the yellow beast came closer he realised a bungo truck in front of him but obviously looked not precisely enough. The truck was loaded with glas on a tarnished dark frame overlaying the loading platform which was difficult to recognize. While the streetcar came closer he tried to vanish in the aisle between the truck and the lowered track bed but had no chance as the horizontal lower bars of the frame came in his way. Man!
While trying evasive action he started slipping and tumbling, fell on the tarmac with the streetcar doing an emergency braking saving his live in a nick of time. Close call.

From my eye it turned out he simply underestimated the dangerousness of stationary traffic combined with a fast altering situation.
#765718 - 22.10.11 21:56 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Shamim Ahammed]
mstuedel
Mitglied Übernachtungsnetzwerk
abwesend abwesend
While touring in France on a country road, I got hit by a Police car who underestimated the radius in a long left curve. It sent me into the ditch; I fortunately got away with a few scratches, my back fenders and my kickstand were broken and my back wheel got a bit deformed. The police car didn't get damaged.
The worst was the lecture I had to endure from the police agent who accused me of riding too far left, which was bullshit. He just went too fast into the curve and couldn't steer away from me anymore. Anyway; I did not want to argue with him and paid for the repairs myself.
volvo, ergo sum!

#804676 - 29.02.12 14:28 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Shamim Ahammed]
Flori87
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Unterwegs in Deutschland

Is this a international forum?
#849176 - 27.07.12 21:03 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Flori87]
Hans S.
Nicht registriert
Originally Posted By: Flori87
Is this a international forum?

No. It's samoan.

H.
#1017554 - 21.02.14 13:35 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Shamim Ahammed]
mark74
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Nothing major accident or injury, just lost balance and crashes into a tree.
#1045828 - 03.06.14 08:27 Re: Injury by Bicyle [Re: Shamim Ahammed]
RedBryan
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Originally Posted By: Shamim Ahammed

Jesus - how did that happen? no serious injuries I hope?

I have been largely fortunate so far (touch wood!!). I was once riding with a mate of mine and he hit a hidden pothole or something and flew into a barbed wire fence. That was not pretty. And from having been a daredevil in his youth he takes his cycling very cautiously now. Understandable I suppose.

www.bikefreaks.de