Looking at ads for touring partners surprises me sometimes.
With 30,000 miles of world bicycle touring under my wheels, it is obvious that cycling is about freedom, individual freedom, with long tours representing a considerable outlay of effort, money; not to mention the time of one's life. grin

Many posts seem to say, this is where I am going. You must follow with me to these places. This is definitely not what I am saying here. smile

This is an ad for a cycling partner for a world tour. It is an ad for a female cycling partner. The route is yet to be articulated and planned. The route is for the people on the tour, and not for one person to go along on the other person's agenda. cool

Where to? We would figure that out ourselves.
How long? Who knows? Six months. A year?
When to start? Not soon. If you need time to save for it there is time. Touring developing countries can be done very very economically. cool

This dude is in his fifties, and just finished a trans America tour from east coast to west coast.
American. Six feet. 180 pounds. Green. Dark blond. Healthy. Good looking. Well built. No smoke. No drink---well, a beer occasionally, and that is no problem. University grad. Writer. I think bicycle touring is the coolest way on earth to see the world.

See the world in the coolest way possible. This post is for real. This is no BS. The chance of a lifetime. Keep a web site going while on tour. Be somebody.

Send. We can chat online.

Reggie1: jpgss@hotmail.com smile