Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Wer ist online?
1 Mitglieder (1 unsichtbar), 361 Gäste und 820 Suchmaschinen sind im Forum unterwegs.
Details
Erweitert
Rund ums Forum
Regeln
Die Regeln für dieses Forum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Vereinbarungen für die Benutzung
Das Team
Wer steht hinter dem Forum?
Verifizierung
Offenlegung deiner Identität
Beteiligte Homepages
Radreise-Seiten, die das Forum eingebunden haben
Mach mit!
Dieses Forum für deine Homepage
RSS Feeds RSS
Eine Übersicht öffentlicher RSS Feeds
Plauderecke
Zum Unterhalten und Plauschen
Die Geschichte
Die Geschichte des Forums
Spende
Unterstütze das Forum
Radreise-Wiki
Partnerseiten
Statistik
29258 Mitglieder
97695 Themen
1534028 Beiträge

In den letzten 12 Monaten waren 2216 Mitglieder aktiv. Die bislang meiste Aktivität war am 02.02.24 17:09 mit 5102 Besuchern gleichzeitig.
mehr...
Vielschreiber (30 Tage)
Keine Ahnung 91
Juergen 74
panta-rhei 56
Falk 55
iassu 48
Themenoptionen
#319088 - 16.03.07 22:30 Cycling Blog Updated
erasmo
Mitglied
Themenersteller
abwesend abwesend
Hi:

It is for me a pleasure being able to inform you that finally, I could update my cycling blog :-)

This blog is written with the purpose of presenting the reports of several cycling rides that I have performed in the last year and a half. In the blog are presented the dynamic GPS TrackMaps of the routes, geo-referenced photographs, altimetries, route tracks (in GPX format), cycling stats, and a brief report of the ride (some rides even have videos of the GPS tracks). The blog currently features more than 60 reports of different cycling rides.

I would kindly thank you if you could pay my blog a visit, and if you could comment me something about its content of format, I would be really thankful. This blog is published at the following address:

http://erasmoperez.blogspot.com

Now my blog has a better layout that allows for an immediate localization of the presented cycling rides: You can select them by destination or by date, using the right side bar, where all the rides are allocated in alphabetical (or temporal) order.

Furthermore, I have added about 30 cycling rides more to the blog, rides that were stored in some memory hole :-) But now they have new life, so you could have more reports :-)

Additionally, I have added more photographs to the blog, so, for each ride, you could immediately see one picture, aside from the usual links to the rest of the photos and photoset maps.

Last but not least, I have made the blog lighter, so it does not make a burden of your internet connexion :-)

I do sincerely hope this blog could be useful for you. Any comment about the content or format of this blog will be highly appreciated.

Please receive my best wishes and I thank you for your attention

PS: Some blog entries are still missing the writing chronicle (which I will promptly finish), but all the photos, photoset maps, Trackmaps, GPS tracks and videos are already available for each presented ride :-)
Nach oben   Versenden Drucken

www.bikefreaks.de