Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Radreise & Fernradler Forum
Wer ist online?
12 Mitglieder (thomas-b, HC SVNT DRACONES, Radpendler, Meillo, Mightyflea, tourist_50, smergold, 4 unsichtbar), 337 Gäste und 555 Suchmaschinen sind im Forum unterwegs.
Details
Erweitert
Rund ums Forum
Regeln
Die Regeln für dieses Forum
Nutzungsbedingungen
Vereinbarungen für die Benutzung
Das Team
Wer steht hinter dem Forum?
Verifizierung
Offenlegung deiner Identität
Beteiligte Homepages
Radreise-Seiten, die das Forum eingebunden haben
Mach mit!
Dieses Forum für deine Homepage
RSS Feeds RSS
Eine Übersicht öffentlicher RSS Feeds
Plauderecke
Zum Unterhalten und Plauschen
Die Geschichte
Die Geschichte des Forums
Spende
Unterstütze das Forum
Radreise-Wiki
Partnerseiten
Statistik
29207 Mitglieder
97623 Themen
1532662 Beiträge

In den letzten 12 Monaten waren 2223 Mitglieder aktiv. Die bislang meiste Aktivität war am 02.02.24 17:09 mit 5102 Besuchern gleichzeitig.
mehr...
Vielschreiber (30 Tage)
veloträumer 60
Falk 55
Keine Ahnung 52
Juergen 51
iassu 46
Themenoptionen
#299607 - 28.12.06 21:14 Tandem around the world
nomade_solidaire_solitaire
Mitglied Übernachtungsnetzwerk
Themenersteller
abwesend abwesend
We would like to do a world tour. What do you think about taking a tandem bicylce instead of two bicycles? Has anyone experiences of tandem inside and outside western countries?
Nach oben   Versenden Drucken
#299646 - 29.12.06 00:11 Re: Tandem around the world [Re: nomade_solidaire_solitaire]
4arno
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
I have no own experience travelling on a tandem, but these two links may be of interest for you:

take a seat (english), mais ce NOMADE-là voyage plus ou moins en SOLITAIRE sur son tandem grin .

Anita & Stefan (german).

I'll come back to you if I find the other links I had from people travelling on tandems.

à +

Arno
Gruß, Arno
#299711 - 29.12.06 10:14 Re: Tandem around the world [Re: 4arno]
nomade_solidaire_solitaire
Mitglied Übernachtungsnetzwerk
Themenersteller
abwesend abwesend
Merci beaucoup,
On sent une certaine francophilie dans ce message laugh
Do you have already met some tamdem on the road?
see u
#299714 - 29.12.06 10:45 Re: Tandem around the world [Re: nomade_solidaire_solitaire]
4arno
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
ben oui, un expatrié...

Typing TANDEM and "TOUR DU MONDE" (in brackets) in google.fr yields
Maud et Matthieu
Pauline et Jacques
Une famille autour du monde à vélo
Karine et Seb
and many more....

I hope you will find some useful information there (I haven't looked at the websites myself)

à +

Arno
Gruß, Arno
#299726 - 29.12.06 11:45 Re: Tandem around the world [Re: nomade_solidaire_solitaire]
gera
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Unterwegs in Deutschland

I have no experience on around the world but I use to have a Tandem and I was in Vietnam with a Tandem and a B.O.B you can see some pictures
http://www.der-radladen-mannheim.de/html/fotos_links.html
After I go back I decide to sell it,I prefer better on a single bike,is much easy to fly and to catch a bus on the way,also when you are on a Tandem people are freeking out when they see you,we been in Vietnam for 6 weeks and we have very small moments for our self
Saludos
www.lococoupleonabike.com
www.colmanlerner.zenfolio.com
No Sueñes Tu Vida, Vive Tus Sueños
#300601 - 02.01.07 16:40 Re: Tandem around the world [Re: nomade_solidaire_solitaire]
merlintandem
Gewerblicher Teilnehmer
abwesend abwesend
Don`t do it with a tandem, too much stress to the technical stuff on a world tour! Easier transport of singles in foreign countries and more independant travelling.
So long, Edgar
riding also a tandem for 16 years now!
#300603 - 02.01.07 16:48 Re: Tandem around the world [Re: nomade_solidaire_solitaire]
FahrradElch
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Hello,
going by tandem around the world sounds like something new. But I suugest to test how it would be on a special Test-Tour which takes not so much time but maybe many different countrysides...
Greetings
Sarah
Auf meinem Fahrrad kann die Freiheit nur grenzenlos sein...
#370342 - 16.09.07 16:30 Re: Tandem around the world [Re: nomade_solidaire_solitaire]
Hurricane Steve
Mitglied
abwesend abwesend
Hello
Have a look here this is a Tandem project that has just left Germany and on route to Cape Town South Africa and sounds interesting. If you decide to do the trip, good luck and let us know how things go.

Regards
Regards Steve Brown 'Project 365' A Cape to Cape cycle tour. www.faction-adventure.de

www.bikefreaks.de